Monday, January 29, 2007
Just the begining
My goal for tomorrow is walk the stairs at work 3 times, Drink a minimum of 5 12 ounce glasses of water.My goal for this week is do at least 3 hard days of working out.My goal for this month is to be 10 pounds lighter by the end of February.What motivates me is the desire to be thin while I am still young, the cruise we want to take for vacation, I want to be healthy for my kids.What changes I am making, At my job I can have all the free sodas and coffee that I want. In the last two weeks I have stopped drinking all sodas and all coffee and have done very well I started at 240 and now I am down to 232.4. The other change that I am making is during my 15 minute break instead of just sitting in the breakroom I started as of today walking down to the first floor and then back up to the 5th floor and back down to my floor. I have started being for careful with what I eat. I have weight control oatmeal and 100 calorie yogurt for breakfast a turkey sandwhich for lunch and string cheese for snack. I will soon be incorporating fruit and veggies as snack during the day.Ultimate goal be down to 160 by fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for your words of encouragement. I keep telling myself i can do this but my stomach says no you can't, i want and need to do this. I hope i can be as strong as you are. Hang in there because we are more than conquerors.
Camelia
How did you do on your goals? The first week is the toughest! Have a great weekend
Post a Comment