Monday, January 29, 2007

Emotional

A wise person once told me that unless you are happy with yourself as you are, you will never be happy thin. I just get disgusted with myself sometimes when I go shopping and there are all these cute little clothes that I cannot fit into because I won't get off my butt and do something to try to. Everytime I see my belly and it jiggles it makes me sick. My husband says he loves me the way that I am and I appreciate that, but after I had my daughter it had been 6 months and I said I feel so fat. He told me oh honey you are not fat until it has been a year and you still haven't lost the weight. Well here we are almost 4 years later. I am just ready to be healthy again. Sometimes I feel as if I have an eating disorder. It's like I can eat and eat and not feel full. So just because I do not feel full I feel I should eat more. I am really trying to work on that.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

We both have the same goals. I want to weigh 160 by my next birthday in October. I think we all have let go of the idea of being super thin and just want to be healthy and active again. This is our year! We are all here for you. You're doing great already.

tanya said...

me too! i don't care about being a skinny minnie(i'm thinkin more like hot 30 somethin) . i want to get out of the "high risk" for crappy health category. i can't do this to myself anymore!

Jennifer said...

How are you doing? Have you been able to workout with Amanda? What is the one thing you are getting rid of or lightening up? See ya soon! Jen